Welcome to the aflowershop.co website (the “Site”). The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site. In these Terms and Conditions, the terms ‘A Flower Shop Florist & Gifts’, ‘A Flower Shop’, ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ refer to the owner of this website, A Flower Shop Florist & Gifts. Our business registration number is CA0307044-K. The terms ‘you’, ‘your’ refer to the viewer or registered user of this website. By using the Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these web terms and/or the additional terms, please leave the site and discontinue using our services immediately. The Site reserves the rights, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided.
* Please refer to FAQS for more details regarding each policy listed here.
3. Order Policy
1) All orders are subject to acceptance by A Flower Shop. Processing of payment shall not in itself constitute acceptance of order by A Flower Shop. A Flower Shop reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order(s) without giving any reason(s). In the event of rejection(s), A Flower Shop will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
2) All order(s) made by you are subject to stock availability. A Flower Shop reserves the right to cancel, amend or reject your order in whole or in part, at any time and without any liability or compensation in the event that any product(s) is/are out of stock, damaged or spoilt, or unavailable for any other reason(s).
when ordering please enter the full address including the postcode of the recipient. we will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered due to incorrect details.
by completing your orders, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these terms and conditions and appearing anywhere on the a flower shop site.
* same-day orders are processed immediately, and usually cannot be changed. due to the urgent nature of florist delivered products we are unable to cancel or change orders already in process at the florist, en route or delivered.
any changes of particular (e.g. receiver’s address, messages, etc) must be make within 6 hours in advance or the day before.
4. Cancellation policy
Orders can be cancelled by 10am one (1) day before the intended delivery day. A processing fee of RM5 or a 3% of the total purchase amount (including delivery fee), whichever is higher, will be imposed on each refund made. You can cancel your order by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Delivery policy
We do not provide specific time deliveries to maintain fairness to all our customers, and in order to maintain the efficiency in our operations. Terms and Conditions, all deliveries will be completed at the time as specified under the section ‘Same-Day Orders’ and ‘Advanced Orders’ below.
5.1 Advanced Orders
For an order placed one (1) day or earlier than the delivery date, Our standard delivery service is completed between 11.00pm – 6.00pm. In events of peak periods, our delivery services can be completed between 11.00pm – 8.00pm.
5.2 Same-Day Orders
For an order placed on the same date as delivery date (“Same-Day Orders”), order and payment must be submitted before 1pm on the delivery/order date. For Same-Day Orders, all deliveries will be completed between 1pm - 8pm.
* We require buyers to provide us with the receiver’s contact number in order to contact him/her for the collection of delivery. If by any chance that our dispatcher could not locate the receiver after several attempts, A Flower Shop and our collaborative dispatchers will not be liable for the failed delivery. buyers are also responsible to let us know that we should not contact the receiver through our customer service platforms.
* buyers are required to notify us the timing that the receiver is not around or will leave the area in order for us to specify a remark to our dispatchers albeit the remark is not a guarantee or promise that the product(s) will reach at that particular/specific time slot. it is only a reference. a flower shop will only allow such order remarks for urgent matter. casual requests (i.e.: preferences of time slot) will not be entertained. a flower shop does not have time request available due to small range of dispatchers available. this is because a flower shop and collaborative dispatchers are unable to cater to large requests at a particular hour. at the same time, we are prioritizing fairness among all our customers. your understanding is required.
* we will do our best to make sure that the receiver will receive the delivery on her own. however, we will not be able to do that if there is any restrictions by the receptionist or security guard of the building or neighborhood.
* we do not guarantee the delivery to be on time. this is especially in the events of severe weather and natural disaster such as heavy storm, or flood.
* we will not take responsibility for the late delivery due to adverse weather conditions, incomplete or incorrect delivery addresses, and any other causes beyond our reasonable control.
* a flower shop flowers/bouquet are highly perishable items. there will be no returns acceptable. returns will only be made if the flowers in a very poor shape or forms which was caused during the delivery process. receivers and/or senders are advised to inform us immediately (within 2-3 hours of receive) to ensure fairness in judgement that the bouquets are in poor shape during receiving. A flower shop will not entertain any reports made 2-3 hours after receiving as it is unreasonable to judge from the condition that was captured 2-3 hours after receiving.
1. In the event that the order recipient is not around when we deliver the product(s), we will deliver to the following:
For delivery to office, we will deliver to the receptionist or order recipient’s colleague;
For delivery to house or apartment, we will deliver to order recipient’s family member or to the security office or management office;
For delivery to college/university campus, we may contact you or the order recipient to make arrangements to deliver to the order recipient’s friend.
(collectively “Alternative Recipients”).
Please note that the delivery to the Alternative Recipients is subject to the acceptance and the availability of the Alternative Recipients. In the event that delivery is unable to be completed due to order recipient is not around during the delivery and due to the absence and/or non-acceptance of item(s) from the Alternative Recipients, we will not be held responsible for the non-delivery of the item(s) and no refund shall be issued in such event.
2. In the event that the item(s) are not delivered due to incorrect delivery details, we will not be held responsible for the non-delivery of the item(s) and no refund shall be issued in such event.
3. In the event of a non-delivery other than the event(s) as specified in paragraph (2) and (3) under section ‘6.3 Non-delivery’, please contact us at email@example.com. It is your responsibility to contact us within one (1) day of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund for non-delivery. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
* for fresh flowers and highly perishable products our delivery area covers klang valley & selangor only. this is to ensure the flowers/bouquet we delivered is at it’s best conditions. we can only deliver products that can keep, not easy damage and perishable items to other states.
* you can email us with photos attached immediately, investigation and further action will be taken accordingly. please learn more about the steps and processes from the return and refund section in our FAQ.
6. Return and refund policy
A Flower Shop will ensure that flowers are in good condition when they leave us. However, there may be occasions that the flowers are damaged in transit. Should such an event occur, and the flowers are damaged to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us immediately. please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers within twenty-four (24) hours of receiving the flowers in order to be eligible for a refund.
* the burden is with the sender to inform the recipient of the delivery of flowers/bouquet; if the flowers/bouquet are left in a safe place at the buyer’s discretion with the dispatch we are not liable thereafter for the safe receipt of the goods.
* we are not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. we will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery. this does not affect your statutory rights.
* if the bouquet was picked up by buyer but only to be sent to the recipient the next day or after, the buyer is responsible to keep the flowers fresh and we will not be liable for the buyer’s neglect or mistreatment towards the flowers. please ensure that the flowers are kept in a cold and well-ventilated area. buyers must not leave the bouquet in anywhere that may be suffocating, hot, damp and/or under the sun. kindly note that refund or exchange is not available.
We will assess the damage of the flowers and if we deem the flowers are in poor shape or form, we shall arrange for replacement flowers to be delivered to you on our next available delivery date or issue a refund to you. we do not accept returns due to the perishable nature of flowers.
* for items that are returned, we regret to inform you that if refund is accepted by the management, it can only be partial refund as we cannot refund return postage costs.
* handling/processing fee may be applied and the amount will differ in different situations. when handling/processing fee applies, it will be required otherwise refunding will not be available.
7. Flower/Bouquet availability and substitution
Bouquet size, shades, bloom size and color might vary from the pictures shown. all products are subject to availability. in the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality. all flowers are perishable items and they are not guaranteed to be completely flawless.
All contents inside the website is for information only. we are not liable for any loss or damage, directly or indirectly whatsoever, loss of data or profit or any other matters which has negative impact to you due to use of this website.A flower shop is not liable for any other issue which is not under our control or beyond our control.A flower shop will not be available outside operation/business hours.
Kindly refer to our T&C and FAQall the time to ensure that you understood and agreed before using our services. if you do not accept these terms and/or the additional terms, please leave the site and discontinue using our services immediately.